Course / Running Retreat dates 2019 – 19th May – 24th May 2019 Retreats run from Sunday 2pm to Friday 4pm
David Ferguson Burnley Lancashire. “I loved every part of the Runwise in Lakeland retreat”. George Colquhoun Cumbria. “What a superb running retreat”.
Our 5 day Runwise in Lakeland Running Retreats with Injury Prevention offer the unique opportunity to experience the joy of running every day on the most beautiful Lakeland trails, Country lanes and Low level fells. you will also learn and get hands-on experience in the aspects of injury prevention & sports massage, biomechanics and sports nutrition. You will also enjoy a most comfortable stay and experience the warm hospitality of The Abbott Hall Hotel in Kents Bank which is perfectly located to take advantage of the wonderful Lakeland Countryside. Runners of all standards are welcome, as you will be coached on a one to one basis according to your ability. Trail shoes are recommended as 95% of runs will be off road. Places are limited to 12 to deliver the very best Coaching & teaching.
The Runwise Team
- David Jackson – Clinical Sports & remedial therapist & senior club running coach
- Hazel Stott – Chartered Physiotherapist
- Kevin Catteral – Podiatrist Senior College Lecturer
- Rennel Brennan – Run leader, PE teacher, First aider, Personal trainer.
- Correct warm-up and cool-down procedures
- Sports Diet and Nutrition
- Expert Coaching, training and schedule planning
- Sports Massage – demonstration & practical participation
- Importance of bio-mechanics for runners
- Many more aspects of injury prevention
You will learn
The Main Objectives
Cost per person £750 per person. Limited to 12 places Please check out the itinerary for more details.
Cheques made payable to Take Care Injury Clinic.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Full board includes accommodation, breakfast, lunch and evening meal.